This year has been memorable in ways I could not have imagined 364 days ago. The rise of the Tea Party, a flaming interest in economic principles on the part of the public, a courageous last stand by the non-gray hairs on my beard…wondrous stuff.
Now, I don’t make predictions. Oh, hell, sure I do. Here are mine for 2011:
- Gold will hit $2000
- Silver will hit $50
- Property prices will plummet as the backlog of foreclosures breaks loose
- Ron Paul will give Ben Bernanke ulcers
- The Fed will be exposed as having struck numerous secret deals with big companies, all at the expense of taxpayers
- My son Wayne will finally send his mother over the edge
- My son Adron will be the first 15 year old ever to reach 6’8″
- The radical left will lead a major uprising to recruit Hillary Clinton to run against Obama in the primaries
- Legislation will be passed requiring celebrities to have at least one talent other than being a celebrity
- Libertarians will temporarily abandon their principles of limited government for the aforementioned legislation
Thanks to all my regular (and irregular) readers who have made writing this blog a labor of love in 2010. Spread the word and help me fight the good fight. Best in 2011.