OK, today let’s lighten up. Here are some things that I am grateful for besides family, my health, etc. First, I am thankful for news stories like these:
- Amish Haircut Attacks (Did he give them a mullet?)
- Google Gives Up on Making Cheaper-Than-Coal Energy (Stick with what you know.)
- Skirts in Boxing (Punch like a man, dress like a lady?)
- Alcohol Impairs Judgment (whashat?)
- Don’t Take Your Love (or your iPhone) to Town
- I’m Not Sorry (and I can’t spell)
I am also thankful for these twists of fortune:
- That life happened to evolve on the same planet where I was born.
- That the number of phone calls I receive daily is nearing zero. (Let’s hear it for e-mail.)
- That neither of my sons plays the drums.
- That every single one of my ancestors for billions of years lived to mating age.
Here’s hoping you are as thankful as I am.